These last couple of weeks have been so good!!!
We had an investigator named H* come out to conference with us at a members home and it was so awesome! She loves dogs and you bet she came on in with her coffee ready to watch. Then the best thing ever happened And President Uchtdorf started with a story ABOUT A DOG! We kept shooting her glances to see how she was picking up on the message. ;) She has a son living in Utah and has always been curious about it... She wants to come closer to Christ and is the greatest! She hadn't been taught much yet because she had been really sick the last little while. This week though!
We also have an investigator named T* who is super into his Born again Christian church... He has always been pretty nasty and loves to try to teach us, but this last week he had a huge change of heart and was super humble. He explained how the things we have taught him makes him realize that he wants a better relationship with JESUS. He was so humble! I DIED! He then came to church with us this week and BORE he testimony! It's always a sweaty hand experience when investigators go up but it turned out way good and he loved it! There was one lady that cried and he leaned over to me and said "she got it. That spirit of the Lord is in her..." he's the best! Then a less active family came to church and it was SO EXCITING! We came to the area and just loved them and they came! I'm so excited!
The mission has come out with this new thing pushing the use of technology! Facebook and Skype and messenger... whoot whoot! so pumped after David A.Bednar said that this would be the way we would turn the trickle of sharing the gospel into a flood. It's going to be different but super good!
The church is true! I love it! Everything is so great, we love fall in Chicago! It's so fun!
I love you all so much! I've been studying Mosiah lately and I LOVE it. It's so fun when the Book of Mormon just clicks. It's so important! Read it! I loved the talk in general conference about making the Book of Mormon the center of our testimonies. It's the center of mine. It's brought me so close to my Savior. I love Him. He lives.
Love, Sister Bair






No comments:
Post a Comment