This last week was the bees knees. We had some pretty great things go down here in the Chicago area. :)
First
of all, last week we got a phone call from our vehicle coordinator
saying we were due for a new car... we were driving and ANCIENT one from
2014..... Dinosaur of a Chevy Cruze... ;) but they just bought brand
new 2017 Chevy Malibu and 2017 Subaru...... we were SO PUMPED... so we get
the Chevy Cruze all vacuumed out and looking great, went through the
funnest car wash ever... it's like a conveyor belt you put your car in and it just goes! Coolest thing ever. Free vacuums. Best day of my
life. Anyway, so we get to the mission office and are looking for the
cool cars and we get handed new keys... we click the unlock button to
hear it beep and guess what beeped... A 2017 TOYOTA SIENNA. AKA: MOM BUS.
We fake loved it, but now it's actually rubbing off on us... we extra mom
talk about our kids' soccer teams and how we are stressed out about our
food storage. :)
Arthur is
back on date!! Whoo! He is the greatest you guys. We also meet a lady
named Gladys who is now an investigator! YES! She is from Puerto Rico and
always gives us orange Fanta when we go to teach her. Rubby is the
greatest person of my life. She came with us to 3 back to back lessons.
Arthur, (we put him on date in that lesson....she was freaking out) then
Gladys, who speaks Spanish so Rubby was a huge help, and then to
C*'s... who's living situation is not the best and you come out
smelling a little different than you did when you went in. But she was a
CHAMP THROUGH IT ALL! She loves it!
I
spoke in sacrament again.... it went very well! I love this ward so
much. They have truly changed my life. We had interviews with
president, that was the best. I love being a missionary so much! We
come home dead tired and we always look way different than we did that
morning, but Heavenly Father still loves us! Right? Of course right.
;) Transfers are this Saturday.
I do not want to be transferred. This last transfer has been SO fun.
We have worked so hard, played so hard... our goal and motto for this
transfer the second sister Jardine walked through the door was WORK HARD-
PLAY HARD and we have accomplished that goal. :)
I
have such a testimony of the Savior. I love Him. I would be nothing
without Him. I know that our Father in Heaven loves us, there is proof
of that all around us. He gives us our families and those we love, He
gives us a way to clean up after we mess up, He gives us prayer,
scriptures, prophets, the priesthood, His SON. I could keep going. I
am so grateful for my patriarchal blessing. That has been such a
strength to me on my mission. It's scripture JUST FOR YOU. Heavenly
Father makes us promises, and he NEVER breaks his promise. "For I the Lord am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say ye
have no promise." Read Mosiah 2:41!!!
Love you all a bushel and a peck!
Love, Sister Bair
P.S... I bought a cactus. It's name is Ricardo.

No comments:
Post a Comment