You can spot me because It looks like there's no one there.... but then you look down a little bit. 
Whhaaaawwwwwww wow wow!!!
This week has been a real big one in the mission so far!
First of all, we tracted into this guy that lives in this MANSION house and got to know him a little bit.. turns out his kid plays soccer for PATRICK. LIKE MY LITTLE JAMAICAN CONVERT THAT I LOVE SO MUCH. I haven't done a backhandspring in like 384736362 years but I could have if it weren't for the G's in that moment.. I wonder if Jesus can do a backhandspring... things I think about.
This last week I know more than ever that our Heavenly Father loves us more than anything and that he knows us perfectly. Elder Renlund came to our mission and we had like 4 conferences this last week. The spirit was so strong, I learned so much. I had EVERY CONCERN I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE ANSWERED and that spirit just carried throughout the rest of this last little bit. Heavenly Father has given us everything we need to DOMINATE this life. The scriptures have way more in them than you ever thought, I promise. I have a testimony of that. I have a testimony that Heavenly Father has the coolest foam finger and wants us to WIN. DOMINATE. DEFEAT. He does!! We had the chance to listen to one of His apostles, who quoted Nike and then had Sister Renlund talk about how exercising our faith involves moving our feet. It was so good, I have notes that changed my whole life!
The gospel is TRUE. We have been given so freely, so freely we should give. We are nothing without the gospel, so think of someone that you could give the very thing that makes you EVERYTHING to. D&C 15
"give the world a reason to dance." -Kid President
I love you all so much, I Love my Savior, I know he lives. He is real. He is there. And we have every reason in this WORLD to be excited. Joy and fun are different, but that's what makes life good. LIFE IS SO GOOD.
IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD,
S.Bair
1)my new BFF
2) I don't like her much.... lol
3)starrrrrr ma gurrllll
4) BFFFFFF
5) we rescued a dog.. you think I'm kidding
6) she's fine.
7) ma otha gurllll sista Ledoux







No comments:
Post a Comment